Date(s) - 15/02/2019
7:00 pm - 11:29 pm
Join us for a fabulous evening of South African Wine Tasting at The Ravenswood on Friday 15th February, hosted by Steve Atkinson who has worked in the Wine & Spirits industry for the past 35 years.
The wines included come from the Franschhoek Cellars and Boschendal wineries and Steve will speak about the wine and ask any questions you may have.
Enjoy an aperitif and then a delicious 3 course meal with complimenting wine.
After the meal there is a chance to win some of these fine wines in our mystery wine ‘Heads & Tails’ competition.
Bookings: Tickets are £40 per person and overnight accommodation is available from £80 per room on a bed and breakfast basis.
Click here to book your places online, call us on 01342 810216 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For room reservations, please call 01342 810216.
Arrival for 7pm, dinner to be served at 7.30pm.
Please note, depending on numbers, we may join guests together on tables.
Steve Atkinson’s experience in the wine industry:
- Seagram – 18 years – selling brands such as Martell Cognac, Captain
- Morgan Rums, Whisky’s (Chivas Regal, Glenlivet), Gins, Champagne – (GH Mumm & Perrier Jouet), Sandeman Port & Sherries, Wines from Australia, New Zealand, Chile, France, Spain.
- Beringer Blass – 4 years – selling Australian wines – Wolf Blass and others, New Zealand – Matua, Beringer from California.
- Concha y Toro – 2 years – Chile and Argentina wines
DGB (Douglas Green – Bellingham) 10 years – South African wines (Boschendal, Franschhoek Cellars, Douglas Green, Bellingham).
- Recently joined HT White – LWC Drinks as a Wine Development Manager – South East – now selling wines from all around the world