Each of our spacious 34 bedrooms offers old world charm and comfort ranging from singles, doubles and four poster bedrooms. Imagine the unsurpassed luxury of a four-poster bedroom and experiencing the enchanting views of the surrounding 18 acres of gardens and lakes.
All of our rooms have a television, direct dial telephones, Wi-Fi, hairdryer and coffee & tea making facilities and a continental or cooked breakfast is available each morning. Our friendly and professional reception staff will be happy to help you in any way possible.
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10.30am
Our brand new Honeymoon Suite is now available! Contact us for rates. Click here to see the Gallery for pictures.
- Monday – Friday: 7.30am – 9.30am
- Saturday – Sunday: 8am – 10am
To make a reservation please call us on 01342 810216 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At present, we do not offer an evening meal, but we recommend the following local restaurants:
- The Fox Eating and Drinking House. Highbrook Lane, West Hoathly, RH19 4PJ. Telephone 01342 810644. Just 1.8 miles from The Ravenswood.
- The Cat Inn. North Lane, West Hoathly, West Sussex, RH19 4PP. Telephone 01342 810369. 2.3 miles from The Ravenswood.
- The Crown Country Pub and Dining Room. The Green, Horsted Keynes, West Sussex, RH17 7AW. Telephone 01825 791609. 1.9 miles from The Ravenswood.
- Java & Jazz. Pizza, pasta, ice cream, coffee and much more. The Square, Lewes Road, Forest Row, RH18 5ES. Telephone 01342 826699. 5.4 miles from The Ravenswood
- New Bengal Village. Indian Restaurant and Takeaway. 4 Lewes Road, Forest Row, East Sussex, RH18 5ES. Telephone 01342 825409. 5.4 miles from The Ravenswood
- Prosperity Chinese Restaurant. Upper Square, Lewes Road, Forest Row, RH18 5EZ. Telephone 01342 824939. 5.4 miles from The Ravenswood
Takeaway’s who deliver to The Ravenswood: